MOST AWAITED EVENT OF PHARMACY ACROSS GUJARAT
The most awaited event of our institute is finally here…So guys and girls, get ready for a blast of fun with lots of enjoyment…!!!I am sure EE 2015 will make this year the most memorable year of your life!!!Don’t miss it…
TECHNICAL EVENTS –
1. Pharma Race :
Are you a lab expert at college! Lets check how fast you can get through these lab works.
2. Drug Connect:
Solve the riddles to reach your clues and make the formulation. The faster the better!!
3. Poster Presentation:
The most participated event is back… present a poster based on d subject given.
4. PowerPoint Presentation:
Showcase your presentation skills in a pharma based powerpoint presentation event!
5. Study Search and Sell:
A combined mix of research and marketing… select a product, research its past present and future…and sell it using your marketing skills!!
6. Mock Interview:
Put on your formals and go for your interview! An Aptitude test + G.D. followed by P.I.
NON-TECHNICAL EVENTS –
1. Smart Snap:
Click it to win it! Photography competition… get your hands on the camera and capture the best!
2. Parody Master:
Select a sequence out of a given video and enact it your very own way!
3. Music Mania:
Make your band…get on the stage and rock it!! A music based event for the first time at EE 2K15
Spontaneity at its fastest! Speak for 1 minute on the given topic.
Don’t raise your voice…improve your argument!! We bring you a non pharma debate in gujarati.
The most played game of all times… learn as many songs as you can, as this event takes a toll on your music memory!
Create best out of waste! Recycle to reuse!
8. AOG – Arena of Gamers:
A gamers cup of tea! CS and NFS! Play it and win it!
REGISTRATION FEE DETAILS
TECHNICAL EVENTS: 150/- per person
(+ 60/- (per person) for each added technical/ non technical event after the 2 covered in 150)
TECHNICAL + 1 NON TECHNICAL EVENT : 150/- per person
(+ 60/- (per person) for each added technical/non technical event after the 2 covered in 150)
NON TECHNICAL EVENTS: 120/- Per person
(+ 60/- (per person) for each added technical/non technical event after the 2 covered in 150)
TECHNICAL EVENT: 90/-( Per person)
NON TECHNICAL EVENT: 80/- (Per person)
CS (team of 5): 150/-
NFS: 40/- (per Head)
NFS + JAM : 80/- (per head)
VENUE: Institute of Pharmacy, Nirma University, Ahmedabad.
DATE: 29TH & 30TH JANUARY 2015
For more details, contact:-
Mihir Bhatt: +91 7405482486
Keval Trivedi: +91 9712674757
Shantanu Shah: +91 8000007079
Prabhat Rajput: +91 9033080479
You can also contact us by message, whatsApp and mail.
E-mail ID – email@example.com
Schedule of Enigma Elevated 2015
- 2 participants per team. Author and presenter.
2 will be required to be present on the day of event.
- A computerized printed poster of 1m * 1m will be required.
- Topics will be given 1 month prior to the event. (Choice of topics
based on core subjects)
- The teams will have to submit a soft copy of a 200 words
abstract, 15 days prior to the event.Based on the abstracts the teams qualifying for finals will be decided.
Topics for the Poster Presentation are:-
1) Recent Advances in Pharmacology/Molecular Pharmacology.
2) Medicinal Chemistry.
3) Novel Drug Delivery System OR Innovations in Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms.
4) Pharmaceutical Analysis.
5) Herbal Technology OR Cosmetic Technology.
- Topics for PowerPoint presentation will be based on 3 subjects
- Time limit for presentation is 6 mins (5 for presentation and 1 for Q n A). Questions will be asked by judges at the end.
Maximum 10 slides are allowed for content of presentation.
- It should not be copied from anywhere. Reference must be added at the last.
- Font style is restricted to Times New Roman, Calibri, or Arial for content.
- Participants must not add name or symbol of their college and their faculty coordinator’s name.
- Judgment will be based on content, accuracy and overall skills.
- Decisions of judges will be final.
- Participants must maintain professional and decent behavior.
- Participants must carry their identity cards along with them.
Topics for Powerpoint Presentation:-
1) Medicinal Chemistry.
4) Herbal Technology.
5) Modern Analytical Techniques ( Spectroscopy & Chromatography )
- Maximum two members per team.
- Participants are requested to reach 15 minutes ahead of schedule.
- All rounds are based on first come first basis.
- In every round there will be a specific time limit. Last 5 teams to finish the task will be eliminated.
- Participants will be tested on their basic laboratory skills developed throughout the course and their efficiency to do it in the minimum time possible.
- Participants will be given the basic requirements needed for the tasks.
- Participants should have basic stationary with them- pen, pencil, ruler and glue.
- The final decision will be in the hands of the organizing committee.
- In case of breakage of any instrument, the participant shall incur the loss.
STUDY, SEARCH, SELL
- Rules: -
- Product (Topic of product) will be given to the participants prior to the event. (1 week or in advance)
- Participants should send in the abstract of the study of their products prior to the event. (3 days before the events) for evaluation.
- A powerpoint presentation regarding their study n search..about the product must be prepared by the participants and presented on the day of event.
- The participant will be given 3 mins to sell his/her product. For this participant may develop a poster,video,jingle of ad etc to promote the product.
- POWERPOINT SHOULD INCULDE:
- Past development
- Present status
- Future perspective
- Benefits, Application
- Marketing Benefit of product to the company
- Powerpoint: 5+1 mins
- Selling: 3 mins
- Q/A: 3 mins
- Judges will decide on basis of the presentation, marketing and interaction skill, Q/A, Convincing or persuading power.
Final judgment by judges must be accepted.
- Per team 2 players are allowed.
- No usage of cell phones will be allowed to contact the team members.
- Talking or connecting to anyone else except volunteers and team members within competition is not allowed.
- If any violation of the given rule is observed then that team would be disqualified on the spot.
- If any query or conflicts observed then the final decision would be by the event heads and had to be accepted by every participant.
- Rules need to be followed as per the procedure: -
- Clues will be given to the Number of participants each team.
- As per the clues participants will have to collect the basic ingredients.
- Then they are supposed to go to the lab & make the formulation.
- The judgment will be based on the quality of the product.
- Time limit will be 1 hour 30 minutes.
The Mock Interview event will be held in Three Rounds
1. Aptitude test +Group Discussion
2. Personal Interview
Rules of Aptitude test + General Discussion : -
1. Initially the first round will be of Aptitude test having questions related to GK, Basics of Pharmacy, current affairs of Pharma field.
2. It is followed by Group Discussion between 5 Participants where the topic will be given on the spot and each individual have to speak for or against it.
3. participants have to speak purely in English.
4. NO offensive language allowed, participant using would be disqualified at the moment.
The judgment will be based on
- Initiation of discussion
- Polite speech
- Application of Knowledge
- Confidence of the participant
- Body language
- Team spirit
- Precision on topic
The summation of both the rounds will be done and the top 10 participants will be selected for PI.
Rules for PI: -
- Bring your resume containing all your achievements and mark sheets.
- The event will be judged on the basis of your ability to answer questions, your
body language, presence of mind and your immediate responses to the situation presented in front of you.
- Judge’s decision will be considered as final.
- The parody has to be of less than 6 minutes
- Maximum no. of participants per team are 5.
- The clip of the movie or serial will be shown before hand and the
participants shall dramatize the parody of the same.
- Part of the episode that has been enacted should be brought in the
pen drive for judging.The judge’s decision shall be considered as the final decision.
1. The Theme of this event is “Indian Heritage”.
2. Participants have to submit only one BEST photograph they have clicked, based on the theme.
3. The original soft-copy and a hard-copy of the photograph is to be submitted.
4. Hard-copy is to be of A3 paper size.
5. Best 20 photographs will be displayed in the exhibition, during
Enigma Elevated 2k15.
6. Judges decision will be final.
JUDGEMENT WILL BE BASED ON :-
Compositions of soft-copy, the participant submits.Elements in the photograph.
- Team Size: – 3-6 members.
- At least 1 vocalist and 3 different instruments required
(different guitars counted individually), including 1 percussion
- Rounds: 2 ( Elimination and Finals )
- Eliminations: Bands can perform any song(s) of their choice, cover or an original composition.
TIME LIMIT: 6-8 minutes (including setup and clearance time)
2) Finals: The 8-10 Bands will be selected for the Final round.
The bands needs to play at least one of its original composition in front of the whole institute. Apart from this, the band can perform any number of songs.
TIME LIMIT: 15 minutes (including the set up and clearance time)
Quality of vocals, quality of instrumental music, synchronization, choice of song, overall performance as a band.
- The songs should have Hindi lyrics. However, a rap/refrain etc. with English lyrics is allowed.
- Purely classical numbers are not allowed. However, a classical refrain is allowed.
- Obscenity (at the discretion of the judges) of any kind is not allowed and will lead to immediate
- Time Limit should be strictly followed. Participants will be penalized by judges for not doing so.
- The decision of the organizers with respect to line-up would be final.
- The decision of the judges will be binding.
- Three hours will be provided in total.
- Students can participate in groups of two.
- Kindly bring all the requirements for your art on your own. A minimum of 5 requirements is a set.
- Participants are requested to use waste as the main components along with the basic stationary.
- Participants will be judged according to their creativity. Decision of the judges will be final and binding.
- Winners will be awarded appropriately.
Participants have to make a useful thing using materials which are no longer of use. They are allowed to use any kind of material which is of waste. Ready made will not be allowed. They will be provided enough time to make anything of their choice.
- There will be Three members per team.
Two Will be Actively Playing, one member will be kept for benefits.
For Example- Two Benefits will be Given per team
- a) When they need help a clue will be given by us (one time only)
- b) During the competition if they want to exchange their partners i.e.
the one sitting out of the competition can be replaced by the actively playing participant.
2. Participating teams will first go through Elimination Round.
All teams will be divided in two groups, a jumbled song will be given which they have to identify and sing based upon the timing. The team that guesses first will be chosen for Final round.
- The number of selected teams after the elimination will go for the
- There will be Three Rounds in the Final Competition.
- Depending upon the Final scores of individual team the Winning
team will be selected.
- Decision of the judges will be considered final.
JUST A MINUTE (JAM)
- The panelists are invited 4 at a time, in rotation, to speak for one minute on a given subject without grammatical errors.
- If a witty interjection amuses the audience, but is not a correct challenge, at the JAM MASTER’s discretion the challenger can nevertheless be awarded an extra point (the “bonus point” rule).
- A player who makes a correct challenge takes over the subject for the remainder of the minute, or until he or she is successfully challenged.
- The person speaking when the 60 seconds expires also scores a point.
- The game is then scored and a winner declared, but the attraction of the show lies less in the contest than in the humor and banter among participants and the JAM MASTER.
- The final decision is of the JAM MASTER.
- 4 members per team.
- 3 rounds
- a line for your view regarding the given topic (for/against)
-1st round : one minute speaking regarding your topic (for/against) -2nd round : 5 minutes of open discussion
-3rd round : 1 minute conclusion (for/against)
- Debate should be in pure Gujarati. Use of any other language is strictly not allowed. (-ve marking)
- Use of any abusive language is strictly prohibited.
(after one warning he/she will be disqualified from the entire event) (- ve marking)
Any kind of aggressive gestures, banging of desk etc. are strictly prohibited. (-ve marking).
- Topic will be give 72 hrs prior to the event.
- Judgment will be based on the individual’s vocabulary, his/her speech and the quality of argument.
- Any kind of twist can be given to the participants at time of the event.
- Any change in the rules will be informed prior to the participants.
AOG- ARENA OF GAMERS
Counter Strike 1.6
- Per team 5 participants are allowed.
- NO SLANGS are allowed.
- A name of the team has to be given to the volunteer before the
- 5 rounds per game in knock-outs and as the level increases rounds per
- Game might increase.
- Misbehavior with the volunteer will be considered offensive and
- might lead to the disqualification of the whole team.
Need For Speed
1.Judgment will be based the ranks achieved in the race itself.
2.No misbehavior will be allowed. Disqualification will be done of
the participant who misbehaves.